Even though voice and video calls are not yet available, this Windows version allows you to send messages and files to contacts in your WhatsApp account. The software is light and simple to set up and take in hand. A success!
The famous messaging available for Windows
In mobile, instant messaging applications are gaining momentum because they offer multiple benefits such as sending files, voice and video calls as well as unlimited and free use.
Whatsapp is free from manufacturers or an operating system and offers an instant messaging service on a host of supports: from mobile OS Nokia S40 or Symbian to Android and iOS through Blackberry and Windows Phone.
Compatible with the majority of systems, we find WhatsApp in its desktop version for Windows.
To open WhatsApp on Windows, the user must scan a QR code using the mobile app. The latter must thus be necessary to use the service on Windows as on macOS. Once the operation is completed, the software synchronizes the chats and contacts of the account.
Its functions in detail
The user is able to set up his account, send messages and manage his contact list. Although voice and video calls are not yet available with this Windows version, sending animated GIFs, emoticons and voice messages is also possible. WhatsApp also includes a search tool as well as a module to send PDF documents, photos and videos.
In terms of ergonomics, WhatsApp for Windows benefits from an intuitive interface, neat and entirely in English.
Our team provides tips on how to download and install WhatsApp on your phone — a useful tool for communicating with your attorney.
How do I install WhatsApp?
Download WhatsApp on your Android tablet or. smartphone.
Step 1: Open the Play Store app. Look for an icon like this:
Step 2: Search for the WhatsApp app At the top of the screen is a search bar. Write ‘WhatsApp Messenger’.
Step 3: Install the app.
Download Tutorial PDF: Here
Download WhatsApp For Windows, Android, iOS: Visit site
How to use WhatsApp on your computer
1. Go to WhatsApp.com/download to begin the download process.
2. Depending on if you’re using a Mac computer or a PC, download a .exe (Windows) or a .dmg (Mac) file to begin the download process.
3. Once the download is complete, open the file to continue installing WhatsApp.
4. If you’re using a Mac, WhatsApp will ask if you’d like to add it to your Applications folder or Desktop doc.
5. Launch WhatsApp. Scan the QR code to log in.
On an Android, open WhatsApp and capture the QR code via the chat screen by selecting “More
- Options” and then “WhatsApp Web.”
- On an iPhone iOS 8.1 or above, capture the QR code by going to “Settings” and then “WhatsApp Web/Desktop.”
- On a Windows Phone 8.1 or higher, go to the chat screen, then “Menu,” and then “WhatsApp Web.”
What’s App free download?
It is free to download on any windows pc or laptop. The main draw of Whatsapp is the ability to save data. Users can easily send messages from anywhere in the world as long as there is a Wifi connection. With just a few clicks, you can send messages from a pc directly to any mobile device with the app installed.