Microsoft rolled out the October 2021 update (21: 21). This makes the operating system in its 2010 version. All users with a license key can benefit from it as part of a system update or a new installation.
The stable version of the update, released at the end of October 2021, brings many changes and improvements. Here are the most important to remember:
- Improved HDD management and performance with new indexing system for Windows
- Search ;
- New design for the Start menu
- The new Edge
- New interface for Alt + Tab menu
- Manage refresh rate from system settings
Windows 10: the operating system of renewal
Microsoft’s flagship operating system takes a beating with Windows 10. A grind that seduces especially in the face of the disappointment of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Windows 10 has been available for download in the final version since 2015.
The free update: for whom?
After the release of Windows 10, Microsoft undertook a free and automatic update from an installation on Windows 7 or 8. Although the operation is complete, users are still able to install Windows 10 from an ISO image and then apply the Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 product license.
What’s new in Windows 10:
With this new version of the operating system, Microsoft introduces a new development cycle for Windows 10. The delay between each update is reduced in order to make users benefit from more and more news and optimizations.
On the functions and interface side, Windows 10 is distinguished by:
-The simplest, intuitive and touch-friendly interface;
– The long-awaited return of the “Start” menu with a redesign;
– UN control panel totally remodeled;
– Microsoft’s new on-Board web browser that replaces the Internet
-Integration of virtual desktops;
– A new display of running tasks;
– The arrival of universal applications (suitable for all Windows environments: tablet, smartphone and computer).
Finally, the unified search engine and Cortana voice assistance now take a central place within the operating system, offering the user quick and spontaneous searches as needed.