Anthony Greco, known as Tony Greco to many, has successfully provided representation to hundreds in the Central Ohio area for over 26 years. During this time, Tony has represented clients in all areas of family law throughout the state of Ohio. Over the years, he has focused his practice on high-asset divorce and high-conflict child custody matters, with additional experience in the developing field of grandparent custody…
What should I look for when choosing a lawyer?
So you’re looking for a lawyer, huh? There is a lot that goes into choosing a lawyer. Get some insider tips (from an actual lawyer) on not just how to find a lawyer, but how to choose a good lawyer and find the RIGHT lawyer for you.
The lawyer will be helping you solve your problems, so the first qualification is that you must feel comfortable enough to tell him or her, honestly and completely, all the facts necessary to resolve your problem. No one you listen to and nothing you read will be able to guarantee that a particular lawyer will be the best for you; you must judge that for yourself.
Choosing a Lawyer: How to Find a Lawyer & How to Choose a GOOD Lawyer
Reviews here: See Details
If you are not a current client, you acknowledge that we have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information you submit to us via email, unless we have already agreed to represent you or we later agree to do so. Thus, we may represent a party adverse to you, even if the information you submit to us could be used against you in a matter, and even if you submitted it in a good-faith effort to retain us. If you would like to inquire about or retain or legal services, you must first submit an inquiry form and schedule a consultation.
- Co-Author, Effective Legal Writing for Paralegals in Ohio, 1999
- Co-Author, Medical Records and Ohio Law, 1991 and 1992 Editions
About Anthony Greco
Current Employment Position(s)
- Founder and Chief Trial Counsel
- Family Law
- Ohio, 1993
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (Advisory Committee Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association: Family Law, Litigation, and Real Estate Sections
- Columbus Bar Association (Sustaining Member, Family Law Committee Member)
- Union County Bar Association
- Robins, Preston, Beckett, Hammond & Sewards Co., L.P.A., Partner, 1999 – 2001
- Robins, Preston, Beckett, Graff & Gugle Co., L.P.A., Associate Attorney, 1997 – 1999
- Graff & Associates, Co., L.P.A., Associate Attorney, 1993 – 1997
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, May, 1993
- Youngstown State University, May, 1990
B.S., Bachelor of Science
Fraternities and Sororities
- Alpha Phi Sigma