David Greco is a founding partner of GMGM. He has been a trial lawyer since 1995. Mr. Greco has represented clients in all levels of the court system in the state of Michigan, ranging from the local district courts to the Michigan Supreme Court and the United States federal courts. His areas of concentration are employment law, municipal law, and personal injury law. Mr. Greco has been honored with being chosen to be listed in the prestigious publication Best Lawyers in America…
What should I look for when choosing a lawyer?
So you’re looking for a lawyer, huh? There is a lot that goes into choosing a lawyer. Get some insider tips (from an actual lawyer) on not just how to find a lawyer, but how to choose a good lawyer and find the RIGHT lawyer for you.
The lawyer will be helping you solve your problems, so the first qualification is that you must feel comfortable enough to tell him or her, honestly and completely, all the facts necessary to resolve your problem. No one you listen to and nothing you read will be able to guarantee that a particular lawyer will be the best for you; you must judge that for yourself.
Choosing a Lawyer: How to Find a Lawyer & How to Choose a GOOD Lawyer
Reviews here: See Details
If you are not a current client, you acknowledge that we have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information you submit to us via email, unless we have already agreed to represent you or we later agree to do so. Thus, we may represent a party adverse to you, even if the information you submit to us could be used against you in a matter, and even if you submitted it in a good-faith effort to retain us. If you would like to inquire about or retain or legal services, you must first submit an inquiry form and schedule a consultation.
About David F. Greco
- Employment Law
- Municipal Law
- Civil Rights/Discrimination
- Personal Injury Law
Current Employment Position(s)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- American Constitution of Society for Law and Policy (Board of Directors)
- Oakland County Bar Association (Member)
- American Association for Justice
- Downriver Bar Association (Member)
- Michigan Chapter for the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy (Member)
- New York Law School, New York, New York, June, 1995
- Fordham University, May, 1992
Bachelor of Arts
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker, Hurley Medical Center, 2005 Terry Thomas Obstetrics & Gynecology Update, Liability Issues in OB/GYN (November 9, 2005)
- Speaker, Lansing Rotary Club, Medical Liability: A Patient’s Perspective (April 21, 2006)