What should I look for when choosing a lawyer?
So you’re looking for a lawyer, huh? There is a lot that goes into choosing a lawyer. Get some insider tips (from an actual lawyer) on not just how to find a lawyer, but how to choose a good lawyer and find the RIGHT lawyer for you.
The lawyer will be helping you solve your problems, so the first qualification is that you must feel comfortable enough to tell him or her, honestly and completely, all the facts necessary to resolve your problem. No one you listen to and nothing you read will be able to guarantee that a particular lawyer will be the best for you; you must judge that for yourself.
Choosing a Lawyer: How to Find a Lawyer & How to Choose a GOOD Lawyer
Reviews here: See Details
If you are not a current client, you acknowledge that we have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information you submit to us via email, unless we have already agreed to represent you or we later agree to do so. Thus, we may represent a party adverse to you, even if the information you submit to us could be used against you in a matter, and even if you submitted it in a good-faith effort to retain us. If you would like to inquire about or retain or legal services, you must first submit an inquiry form and schedule a consultation.
About Brian L. Greben
- Wage and Hour Law 30%
- Wrongful Termination 20%
- Employment Law – Employee 10%
- Employment Law – Employer 10%
- Sexual Harassment 10%
- Discrimination 10%
- Labor Law 5%
- Traffic Violations 5%
Current Employment Position(s)
- Attorney and Sole Proprietor
- New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2019
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York, 1995
Law Journal: Cardozo Women’s Law Journal, Notes Editor, 1994 – 1995
- Montclair State College, Upper Montclair, New Jersey, 1992
Honors: Dean’s List
Honors: Honor’s Program
- Marshall Conway & Bradley PC, Associate, 2009 – 2013
- Herrick, Feinstein, LLP, Associate, 2006 – 2009
- Marcus & Greben, Partner, 2004 – 2006
- The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, Assistant Counsel, 1997 – 2004