Eric’s extensive legal experience encompasses all facets of real estate litigation and transactional work. Along with his successful litigation track record, Eric’s achievements in complicated transactional work (involving the leasing and purchase of commercial property, land use and land development, entity formation and corporate governance, borrower CMBS loan negotiations, real property tax appeals, and easement issues) have garnered him a reputation for excellence and commitment…
What should I look for when choosing a lawyer?
So you’re looking for a lawyer, huh? There is a lot that goes into choosing a lawyer. Get some insider tips (from an actual lawyer) on not just how to find a lawyer, but how to choose a good lawyer and find the RIGHT lawyer for you.
The lawyer will be helping you solve your problems, so the first qualification is that you must feel comfortable enough to tell him or her, honestly and completely, all the facts necessary to resolve your problem. No one you listen to and nothing you read will be able to guarantee that a particular lawyer will be the best for you; you must judge that for yourself.
Choosing a Lawyer: How to Find a Lawyer & How to Choose a GOOD Lawyer
Reviews here: See Details
If you are not a current client, you acknowledge that we have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information you submit to us via email, unless we have already agreed to represent you or we later agree to do so. Thus, we may represent a party adverse to you, even if the information you submit to us could be used against you in a matter, and even if you submitted it in a good-faith effort to retain us. If you would like to inquire about or retain or legal services, you must first submit an inquiry form and schedule a consultation.
About Eric A Gravink
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate
- Business Litigation
Current Employment Position(s)
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Jose State University Aviation Advisory Counsel
- Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Jose, California, 2003
Honors: magna cum laude
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA, 1993
Classes and Seminars
- Lecturer, Department of Aviation
- Lecturer, Property Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose